My name is Kazyilynn Irwin. I am the manager of Ascension Health III, and I love what I do! Providing a caring and compassionate environment while encouraging my residents to be self sufficient is important to me and something I excel at. I inspire my residents to have a positive outlook on the future and situations they are unsure of. I focus on confidence building and supporting their goals, aspirations, and dreams.
At a young age I discovered my passion for caring for seniors and adults. Helping my Grandparents was always a gratifying experience for me. As I grew older, my passion for helping people became a driving force in my life. To see someone overjoyed because of something I helped them with or something I did for creates an overwhelming feeling of fulfillment. Caring for my residents is second nature for me and a way of life.
My job is personally inspiring and rewarding, and it also has a positive impact on my life and my outlook on different situations. Not only do I help my residents; they help me as I learn from them on a daily basis. These ladies are amazing, and to see them smile with exuberance is heart warming and gives me a sense of achievement. It is very encouraging to see my residents satisfied and elated in spite of their disabilities and limitations. Not a day goes by that I feel unappreciated. This company and my home give me a euphoric feeling and make my life feel complete… I am truly blessed.
“Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody.” – Kaz Irwin
- Helping and encouraging my residents live to their full potential
- Building my residents self confidence and self esteem
- Helping people realize their self worth
- Supporting creativity and individuality
- Introducing new techniques and problem solving solutions
- Motivating individuals to adapt to different environments and situations out of their comfort zones
- Emphasizing and helping to exercise residents’ freedoms and choices
- Certified Caregiver in Health and wellness
- Medications Admin
- Medication Types Uses and Effects
- Cultural Competence
- Standard Precaution
- Corporate Compliance
- Mandt (Day 1 and 2)
- Limited English Proficiency
- Role of Support Provider
- Emergency Preparedness
- Certified in CPR and First Aid
- Annual continuing education to re-certify in all areas
- Medical Assistant